For the curriculum of the official ESD course, see Engineering Design Course.
Features of the ESD Course Curriculum
- Required classes in the form of Project-Based Learning (PBL based on "Design"
- Training on real-world issues in cooperation with companies
- Extensive off-campus project opportunities
- Curriculum organization that flexibly corresponds to each specialized field (features of multi-disciplinary courses)
Engineering Design Project (Esd Course Feature Class)
- [Engineering Design Project Blog Page]
The contents of the class and what the students (students, working adults) have learned are spelled out.
- [Engineering Design Project Deliverables Public Page]
The deliverables of the engineering design project (reports, videos, etc.) for FY2016 are released.